How LinkNotions works
LinkNotions is a software for creating interactive concept maps. Its ability to calculate makes it a visual spreadsheet. You can easily create visual calculators.
1) Create your account
- It is easy : Ask for a one month free trial
2) Enter into your account
- On the site www.linknotions.com click Login (Menu → My LinkNotions → Log In)
- In the window that appears, enter your email address and your password.
2) In your account open a diagram
- Click “Create workspace” to create a new diagram
- Click “Edit” behind one of the diagram names in the list to open an existing diagram.
- Some more help : Two images for an easy start
3) In the opened diagram all actions are done if you
- place the cursor over an item (box, link line, tools, …)
- click the item
- double-click the item
- right-click the item.
4) To create a notion
- Double-click an empty box
- In the opened window: give the notion a name and click “Create”.
5) To create a link from notion A to notion B
- Place the cursor over notion A
- Click the grey circle appearing on the bottom part of notion A. Click notion B
- For details click here
6) Here are the website pages that you will need to learn to use LinkNotions
- Learn how to do the first steps with LinkNotions
- Learn how to edit a diagram
- Learn how to read a diagram
- Learn how to copy a LinkNotions diagram into your account
- Open the user manual of edit mode
- Open the user manual of the view mode
- Learn how to calculate with LinkNotions
For questions, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will help you with pleasure. Of course, this service is free of charge.